Yes, depending on the timing and the city. I am frequently in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
I am authorized to file forms both in the United States and at Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
I am a lawyer licensed in the United States, meaning that I am responsible for handling your case correctly. If I do not, I could lose my license. Also, I can be your representative in your immigration case—consultants are not allowed to do this.
I am not Russian, nor do I have Russian family. I just love the language and have studied it for over 25 years.